Skip to content
- WICK TRIMMING IS IMPORTANT
- You should also trim your candle's wick down to 1/4-inch before lighting. This keeps your candle awesome for longer. It can also prevent black flames that can stain your container and causes the wax to burn too quickly. We highly recommend using a wick trimmer as it also catches the clipped wick so it doesn't fall into your wax, plus it the longer handles help as the wax gets lower into the container.
- WHAT IS A CANDLE THROW?
- Candle Throw is a measure of how well the scent fills up a room. You want it to smell good lit and unlit.
- MAJOR TIP: LONG BURN
- We suggest burning your candle for 3-4 hours on the first burn. This will ensure the hot wax pools across the entire candle ensuring a uniform burn on future burnings. That being said, we don't recommend burning it longer than 6 hours at a time so the wick doesn't shift.
- We pride ourselves on using vessels that can be multi-purposed after burning your candle all the way down.
Glass Tumblers - use as a pencil cup, for makeup brushes, put your Yahtzee dice in it
Tins - perfect for paperclips, or spices or those hair rubber bands you find everywhere in your house
- HOW TO GET OUT THE LAST BIT OF WAX
- We recommend freezing your candle remnants, which will shrink the wax. Place your spent candle tumbler/tin in the freezer overnight. When you wake up, remove from the freezer and flip it upside down...fingers crossed that the wax pops right out. Didn't work? Just use butter knife, pressing down on one corner of the wax to lift and remove.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.